The average rates for three-year loans for goods from the beginning of the year decreased by two times to the annual real interest rate of 29.2%, reaching their minimum in 2008.
Cash loans, in particular those arranged for five years, on the contrary, grew almost twice to the current average annual real interest rate of 84.3%. Prostobank offers to begin the overview with the only lending news of the last week.
Last week, Porsche Finance Group, published the statistics, stating that in March 2014 the quantity of new loans for purchasing cars in Ukraine declined by 2.24 times to 1.25 million loans.
Meanwhile, in the immediate focus of our overview are consumer loans for goods and cash.
Arkadiy Shyder, Deputy Head of Retail Lending and Deposits Department at FUIB
In the context of the current situation, we observe two main reasons for the consumer lending suspension: asset management in the context of liquidity positions of some banks, and macroeconomic risks.
Many financial institutions have focused their activities on the quality segments of their base with positive credit history with the institution, which lets consider them as more creditworthy.
- UAH 2.7 billion worth of assistance: SCM businesses, the Rinat Akhmetov Foundation and FC Shakhtar continue to support Ukraine and Ukrainians
- Rinat Akhmetov Files Lawsuit with the European Court of Human Rights Against the Russian Federation and Seeks Urgent Relief for Russia’s Blockading, Looting, Destruction and Diversion of Grain and Metals
- «Бояться надо не спецслужб, а своей совести». Ринат Ахметов о войне, власти, инвестициях и будущих судах с агрессором — интервью НВ
- Oleh Popov: "Our story is the story of an entrepreneur who became an investor"
- Колонка Себастіана Рубая для nv.ua: три пріоритети банківського сектора України на 2019 рік
- Глава ПУМБ: В Украине каждые 5 лет случаются кризисы. Мы должны быть к ним готовы
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!