On Thursday, Stephen Guglieri, the executive director of FUIB at the press conference in Kyiv informed that First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB, Donetsk) has released iPUMB application for smartphone users for the operating system.
According to Mr. Guglieri, iPUMB Application for Android was developed by experts of the bank and it is a mobile version of FUIB online Internet banking.
The application allows you, regardless of your location and at any time, to carry out the full range of financial transactions: view account balances, pay for mobile services, pay for utility and other bills, open, close and replenish deposits, order and block payment cards, repay loans as well as many other necessary transactions.
The banker stated that the security of payments in the application iPUMB is based on the same principles as in FUIB online: for each operation the user receives a message on the phone with a one-time password, the input of which accomplishes the transaction.
FUIB was founded in 1991. The largest shareholder in it is the LLC SCM Finance (92.24%). Regional network of FUIB includes about 160 sales points. FUIB a member of united ATM-network Radius which together with its partner banks has around 4 thousand ATMs throughout the territory of Ukraine.
According to the National Bank of Ukraine, on July 1, 2013 FUIB took 9th place (32.442 billion USD) of 176 operating in the country by total assets.
Source: News Agency Interfax-Ukraine
- Глава ПУМБ: В Украине каждые 5 лет случаются кризисы. Мы должны быть к ним готовы
- Як банки випускають карти?
- Why does a bank have to be an IT company today?
- Oleksiy Volchkov: Middle-sized agricultural enterprise is the most interesting client for banks
- The agricultural sector is a God-given industry in Ukraine
- Head of FUIB Sehiy Chernenko: Our task is to solve all issues with the debt portfolio by the end of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!