Thus, last year First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), which is in the group of the largest banks in Ukraine, gave 8 answers (over 20 responses altogether) to the messages from customers.
“We aim at delivering the excellent service to our customers and meeting international customer service standards. Our goal is to be one of the Ukraine’s banking leaders, first of all, in terms of customer service quality. We are attentive to our customers’ wishes and propositions, which they express through the Bank’s hotline, Internet site, official pages in social networks, forums and People’s Rating at Banki.ua portal. We interact with customers on all the platforms they deem convenient for interacting with the Bank. Customers’ opinions enable the Bank to enhance our services delivery process, and we’ve already seen the results from this approach. According to the Mystery Shopping survey findings over the last year our customer service quality enhanced significantly. The survey report is available to everyone at the Bank’s web site,” marked Tatyana Chernenko, Head of Strategic Marketing of FUIB.
- Глава ПУМБ: В Украине каждые 5 лет случаются кризисы. Мы должны быть к ним готовы
- Як банки випускають карти?
- Why does a bank have to be an IT company today?
- Oleksiy Volchkov: Middle-sized agricultural enterprise is the most interesting client for banks
- The agricultural sector is a God-given industry in Ukraine
- Head of FUIB Sehiy Chernenko: Our task is to solve all issues with the debt portfolio by the end of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!