In 2013 the rates for deposits both in hryvnias and foreign currencies will be going down gradually.
During the first months of the year to come the profitability of hryvnia deposits will be gradually decreasing from the current 17-23%. The same is true about the rates for foreign currency deposits.
This was announced by the bankers during the round table discussion “Individual Deposits – How to Improve Security of Savings and Strengthen Depositor’s Confidence in Hryvnia?” organised by the League for Financial Development with support from “Zerkalo Nedeli. Ukraine”.
The Chair of the Committee for Regulatory Policy and Supervision, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB Artur Zagorodnikov expressed the opinion that in 2013 the rates for deposits in hryvnias (and in foreign currencies) will be declining gradually.
“There exist a number of distinct signs, which we all presently see. The first is the completion of the main political battles. The second is the gradual stabilisation in the interbank market. Also, it is necessary to take into account that the banks proceed to implementation of their strategies for 2013 and these strategies provide for development of lending. It is also worth noticing that the National Bank takes consistent measures for supporting liquidity of commercial banks,” marked the expert.
Source: Zerkalo Nedeli
- Глава ПУМБ: В Украине каждые 5 лет случаются кризисы. Мы должны быть к ним готовы
- Як банки випускають карти?
- Why does a bank have to be an IT company today?
- Oleksiy Volchkov: Middle-sized agricultural enterprise is the most interesting client for banks
- The agricultural sector is a God-given industry in Ukraine
- Head of FUIB Sehiy Chernenko: Our task is to solve all issues with the debt portfolio by the end of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!