According to the Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB Sergey Chernenko the bank relies on the conservative forecasts for 2013 and plans to maintain the loan portfolio growth rate at the level of the current year, writes “Delo” portal.
Over the 9 month of 2012 the loan portfolio of the bank, which is one of the assets of Rinat Akhmetov, grew by 4%. Next year the financial institution plans to repeat the dynamic, growing both in corporate and retail segments.
“The growth in the retail loan portfolio we plan to achieve through development of consumer and car lending. Also, we will offer to customers a credit card, which, as we expect, will become of the key drivers for retail business growth”, Mr Chernenko said to “Delo”.
As the banker informed, the corporate loan portfolio of the bank will be diversified through lending to new to the bank business areas. Specific adjustments will be made, as next year the trend for restricted lending to a number of export-oriented business areas – machine engineering, metallurgy and mining – will continue.
“This is driven by deterioration in industry-specific trends and drop in demand for produce of such enterprises in the global marketplace. In this connection FUIB will continue building up the lending to agricultural, food processing, trading and service businesses. Close attention will be devoted to development of products for small and medium enterprises,” told Sergey Chernenko.
Source: Delo.ua portal
- Колонка Себастіана Рубая для nv.ua: три пріоритети банківського сектора України на 2019 рік
- Глава ПУМБ: В Украине каждые 5 лет случаются кризисы. Мы должны быть к ним готовы
- Як банки випускають карти?
- Why does a bank have to be an IT company today?
- Oleksiy Volchkov: Middle-sized agricultural enterprise is the most interesting client for banks
- The agricultural sector is a God-given industry in Ukraine
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!