The Sea Commercial Port of Ilyichevsk (Odessa region) has chosen one of the largest banks First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) for arrangement of a non-revolving multicurrency credit facility of UAH 30 million in dollar equivalent.
This is what the announcement by the company published at the web portal of public procurement says.
Credit period — 365 days.
Intended purpose — purchase of a 32-ton portal crane.
Price of the accepted offer is 0.375 bn dollars.
The offer was accepted on 21 September, the deadline for the agreement execution – 19 October.
As reported by the agency, the Sea Commercial Port of Ilyichevsk is situated on the banks of Sukhoy estuary.
The port services vessels of up to 14 m draught and 100,000 ton deadweight, the length of vessels is unrestricted.
Source: IA “Ukrainian News”
- Глава ПУМБ: В Украине каждые 5 лет случаются кризисы. Мы должны быть к ним готовы
- Як банки випускають карти?
- Why does a bank have to be an IT company today?
- Oleksiy Volchkov: Middle-sized agricultural enterprise is the most interesting client for banks
- The agricultural sector is a God-given industry in Ukraine
- Head of FUIB Sehiy Chernenko: Our task is to solve all issues with the debt portfolio by the end of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!