As reported by the National Securities and Stock Market Commission, the credit facility was raised on 7 May and will mature on 5 April 2015. The fixed rate of interest for the company will be 18% per annum. The lender is PJSC “FUIB” (Donetsk), as published by “STATUS QUO” news.
The loan was raised for the working capital needs, which is required for day-by-day business, financial, economic or other statutory activities. The issuer receives the funds under the agreement in the form of several tranches at a number of stages; the tranche of UAH 590 thousand was already disbursed.
Source: "Agro Perspektiva" portal
- Глава ПУМБ: В Украине каждые 5 лет случаются кризисы. Мы должны быть к ним готовы
- Як банки випускають карти?
- Why does a bank have to be an IT company today?
- Oleksiy Volchkov: Middle-sized agricultural enterprise is the most interesting client for banks
- The agricultural sector is a God-given industry in Ukraine
- Head of FUIB Sehiy Chernenko: Our task is to solve all issues with the debt portfolio by the end of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!