First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) extends its presence in Donetsk Oblast and opens new branch in Mariupol. Outlet No 17 of FUIB in Mariupol is located in the closest proximity to PJSC “Ilyich Iron and Steel Works”, backbone of this city.
The outlet offers a wide range of banking services to individuals.
“New outlet of FUIB in Mariupol was opened to make the Bank’s services more accessible to our customers, employees of Ilyich Iron and Steel Works,” says Natalia Kosenko, Deputy Chairman of the FUIB’s Management Board in charge of the Bank’s network development. “The Bank tries to justify the customers’ confidence in it; this is why the principle underlying the FUIB’s regional network development is to serve our customers’ needs and interests.”
OUTLET NO 17 OF FUIB IN MARIUPOL:
Location: Levchenko str. 1, Mariupol.
Business hours: Monday-Friday 09:00-18:00 (no break); non-business days – Saturday, Sunday. Cash services: Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00 (break: 13:00-14:00).More details of the Bank’s regional centres and outlets are available at 0 800 500 490 (free landline calls within Ukraine) and at the FUIB’s corporate Internet site www.pumb.ua.
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
- Working hours of FUIB branches from March 7 to March 11, 2019
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!