First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) extends its presence in Donetsk Oblast and opens new branch in Mariupol. Outlet No 17 of FUIB in Mariupol is located in the closest proximity to PJSC “Ilyich Iron and Steel Works”, backbone of this city.
The outlet offers a wide range of banking services to individuals.
“New outlet of FUIB in Mariupol was opened to make the Bank’s services more accessible to our customers, employees of Ilyich Iron and Steel Works,” says Natalia Kosenko, Deputy Chairman of the FUIB’s Management Board in charge of the Bank’s network development. “The Bank tries to justify the customers’ confidence in it; this is why the principle underlying the FUIB’s regional network development is to serve our customers’ needs and interests.”
OUTLET NO 17 OF FUIB IN MARIUPOL:
Location: Levchenko str. 1, Mariupol.
Business hours: Monday-Friday 09:00-18:00 (no break); non-business days – Saturday, Sunday. Cash services: Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00 (break: 13:00-14:00).More details of the Bank’s regional centres and outlets are available at 0 800 500 490 (free landline calls within Ukraine) and at the FUIB’s corporate Internet site www.pumb.ua.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!