First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) extends its presence in Donetsk Oblast and opens new branch in Mariupol. Outlet No 17 of FUIB in Mariupol is located in the closest proximity to PJSC “Ilyich Iron and Steel Works”, backbone of this city.
The outlet offers a wide range of banking services to individuals.
“New outlet of FUIB in Mariupol was opened to make the Bank’s services more accessible to our customers, employees of Ilyich Iron and Steel Works,” says Natalia Kosenko, Deputy Chairman of the FUIB’s Management Board in charge of the Bank’s network development. “The Bank tries to justify the customers’ confidence in it; this is why the principle underlying the FUIB’s regional network development is to serve our customers’ needs and interests.”
OUTLET NO 17 OF FUIB IN MARIUPOL:
Location: Levchenko str. 1, Mariupol.
Business hours: Monday-Friday 09:00-18:00 (no break); non-business days – Saturday, Sunday. Cash services: Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00 (break: 13:00-14:00).More details of the Bank’s regional centres and outlets are available at 0 800 500 490 (free landline calls within Ukraine) and at the FUIB’s corporate Internet site www.pumb.ua.
- FUIB is among the leading transparent companies in Ukraine
- FUIB allocates USD 1 million for development of Kyiv School of Economics and provision of scholarships
- The new Black Friday record is over UAH 1.86 billion in loans
- День донора онлайн в ПУМБ: 63 донори, 28 літрів крові, 189 врятованих життів
- Winter with FUIB loan products
- Consumer loan from FUIB in 5 minutes
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!