FIRST UKRAINIAN INTERNATIONAL BANK (FUIB) announces the resolution of the General Meeting of Shareholders of 12 April 2012.
The General Meeting has resolved to distribute the Bank’s 2011 net profit of UAH 267.59 million as follows:
- 5% (UAH 13.38 million) – allocation towards the Bank’s reserve fund;
- 95% (UAH 254.21 million) – retained profit.
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
- Working hours of FUIB branches from March 7 to March 11, 2019
- Unique booklet about professions and career in the banking sector will be distributed in general secondary education institutions in Ukraine
- PUMB Online mobile application has been downloaded more than 300 thousand times
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!