FIRST UKRAINIAN INTERNATIONAL BANK (FUIB) announces the resolution of the General Meeting of Shareholders of 12 April 2012.
The General Meeting has resolved to distribute the Bank’s 2011 net profit of UAH 267.59 million as follows:
- 5% (UAH 13.38 million) – allocation towards the Bank’s reserve fund;
- 95% (UAH 254.21 million) – retained profit.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!