In line with its mission First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) focuses on meeting customer needs and international banking service quality standards. To enhance customer service quality in 2011 the Bank established a Customer Service Assurance Division. The customer service assurance framework includes assessment of customer service quality through regular customer polls, complaint and proposition management, Mystery Shopping/Call and customer satisfaction index (CSI) surveys, and pre-launch testing of products and services.
Following analysis of the customer service assurance system in 2011, FUIB developed and approved new customer service standards for outlets and the Call Centre. Also, a system was introduced for managing complaints and propositions received through the Call Centre, outlets, customer feedback in Facebook, and social networks. This will enable FUIB not only to hear the customer, but also to do its best to settle each issue, to provide assistance for customers, and eliminate the reasons for complaints.
“FUIB aims to be The First Choice Bank for its customers, and high customer service quality is what our customers expect from us,” comments Tatyana Chernenko, Head of FUIB’s Strategic Marketing. “This is why strengthening FUIB’s customer service assurance system will enable the bank to meet customer expectations and anticipate their future needs. By investing in development of new products and enhancing customer service FUIB will strengthen its positions in new segments, confirming its status of the most dynamically developing and leading-edge bank for a growing number of FUIB individual customers that currently total 1.5 million.”
- Jimmy Choo, Bally, Lardini, Sergio Rossi, Aquazzura, Giorgio Armani, Pal Zileri та ще 100 преміальних брендів відтепер можна купити у розстрочку*
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!