From 5 March through 31 May FUIB runs the Iron Deposit campaign for its customers, allowing them to deposit money for a period of 4-18 months at a privileged deposit rate of up to 20%. Also it is worth mentioning that the USD and EUR deposit rates are increasing in the course of the deposit period up to 9% and 6.5% respectively.
Iron Deposit is a time deposit at the rate increasing throughout the deposit period, e.g. the income from the UAH 1-year deposit will be accrued at 16.5% for the first nine months, and at 20% for the remaining three months.
Maxim Mironenko, Head of FUIB’s Retail Products Development:
“Iron Deposit is a new addition to FUIB’s deposit range; it is aimed at customers who want higher return on their deposits. Each depositor will receive greater interest income for a part of the deposit period.”
FUIB is among TOP 10 banks by individual deposits and was one of the most dynamically developing banks during 2011. In March 2012, Credit-Rating agency confirmed assignment to FUIB of grade 5 (highest deposit strength) of the bank deposit ratings.
One can arrange Iron Deposit at any of FUIB’s outlets or remotely via PUMB Online, FUIB’s Internet banking service. Also, this deposit can be arranged at Renaissance Credit bank, FUIB’s partner bank. FUIB and Renaissance Credit bank are both within SCM Group, Ukraine’s leading financial and industrial group.Further details of Iron Deposit campaign are available at FUIB's web site.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!