The Supervisory Board of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has appointed the First Deputy Chairman of the Management Board Sergey Chernenko the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) beginning from 6 February 2012.
As the Bank’s CFO Mr Chernenko will be in charge of enhancing the Bank’s accounting and reporting system, business planning and performance strengthening.
“The appointment of Sergey Chernenko, an experienced top manager with thorough knowledge of FUIB, to the position of the CFO will facilitate successful implementation of our strategy; whereas, his personality of a true team leader, sociable and inspiring, will foster excellent results by our team,” says Konstantin Vaysman, Chairman of the Management Board.
“I am grateful to the Supervisory Board for their confidence in me. I believe in FUIB and consider this appointment another opportunity to prove that our team is able to bring the Bank to the distinctly higher level, inter alia, in financial management,” says Sergey Chernenko.
Since April 2011 Mr Chernenko has been the First Deputy Chairman in charge of risk management.
Sergey Chernenko has been with FUIB for over 15 years, having joined the Bank as a risk manager after the graduation from Donetsk State Technical University. His achievements in banking include market, operational and credit risk management, and creation of workout system.
- Кількість відвідувань ПУМБ online для підприємців перевищила позначку у 100 тис.
- Купуй валюту вигідно у мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!