During 2011, FUIB’s merchant POS terminal network, the fourth largest in Ukraine, grew by 26% or by 1481 terminals, and on 1 January 2012 totalled 7047.
FUIB’s merchant POS transactions grew twice as much year on year to USD 197 million; and FUIB’s net fee and commission income from POS transactions increased by 77%.
At present, the Bank’s merchant POS terminals are installed in retailers selling food, consumer electronics, clothing and footwear, beauty care products, and construction supplies, along with petrol stations, restaurants, duty-free shops, airlines, airports and hotels. FUIB’s merchant POS terminals are mainly located in Kyiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Odessa, Kharkiv, and Lviv oblasts and the AR of Crimea.
“Merchant POS acquiring is one of the core areas of FUIB’s retail business development, as it facilitates card payments by FUIB’s customers. In our opinion, last year we achieved success through customer service quality enhancement: shorter terminal installation deadlines, fewer incidents and their quicker elimination, and high electronic payments security. In 2011, FUIB was the first bank in Ukraine to confirm the compliance of its card transactions with PCI DSS standards,” commented Dmitriy Krepak, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board in charge of FUIB’s retail business.
- The range has been expanded: more than 600 units of Ukrainian machinery on credit with a 0% down payment at FUIB
- ПУМБ презентує звіт за 2018 рік
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 14 червня по 1 липня 2019 року
- ПУМБ повідомляє про зміну в складі Правління
- Check counterparties in the "PUMB Online for Entrepreneurs" Internet banking!
- Зберігайте та примножуйте разом з новим депозитом «Накопичувальний» від ПУМБ
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!