FUIB approaches its individual customers with another essential service – money transfers thorough CONTACT International Money Transfers and Payments System. CONTACT is a dynamically developing money transfer system and one of the leaders in the CIS money transfer market. Using CONTACT one can transfer money outside the territory of Ukraine and receive the money transferred from abroad in American dollars, euro, and roubles.
CONTACT’s key advantages are: an extended service network (over 80 000 outlets in 100 countries), low money transfer fees (transfers within the CIS: fee of 0.99-2.00%), quick money transfer (about 15 minutes), non-linked to designated destination money transfers in a number of countries, and money transfers directly to the recipient’s account.
“Every year the number of Ukrainians that travel, work or study abroad grows; so does the demand for person-to-person money transfers. Today, those services are among the core constituents of the Bank’s competitive position in the retail banking business,” says Dmitriy Krepak, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board in charge of FUIB’s retail business.
FUIB is an agent of such leading international money transfer systems as Western Union and UNIStream, and the volume of money transfers through FUIB’s outlets grows year on year. Thus, over 2011, the total increased to 17,800.
You can transfer money through Western Union, UNIstream or CONTACT at any of 169 FUIB outlets all over Ukraine.
- Consumer loan from FUIB in 5 minutes
- FUIB signed the Pact for Youth in Ukraine
- FUIB has joined the all-Ukrainian information campaign to promote non-cash payments
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia has increased by UAH 4 billion since the beginning of the year
- A new innovative terminal for entrepreneurs from FUIB
- Serhiy Chernenko, FUIB's chairman of the board, became the CEO of the Year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!