J.P. Morgan Chase Bank, New York summed up the results of work with correspondent banks in 2021 and for the first time awarded the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) for the high level of STP payments in US dollars. The level of the MT103 STP Rate is 99.94%, which indicates that the bank fully complies with all requirements for filling out SWIFT payments, taking into account the STP criteria.
FUIB provides a high level of automatic payment processing, without human intervention, without corrections, errors and as quickly as possible. The high degree of automation of the payment processing process also reduces operating costs, and, as a result, the cost of payments. FUIB's clients receive payment transfer services at the highest international level.
The Payments Department of the FUIB Operational Support Center provides a high level of automatic processing of foreign currency payments sent to correspondent banks. The level of work of the payment management of FUIB operational support center has been repeatedly noted with certificates and prizes from Deutsche Bank AG, Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas, VTB Bank (Deutschland), Commerzbank AG, Raiffeisen Bank International and others.
- vseMOZHU from FUIB is the best credit card in 2021 according to the Prostobank Awards
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!