Clients of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) now have the opportunity to install a new innovative Verifone X990 payment terminal which combines the functionality of a POS-terminal, cash register and receipt printer in one device.
The device integrates a modern software solution from the company E-CHECK, which will be an indispensable assistant for entrepreneurs and will allow to manage the customer base, track sales analytics and monitor the work of sellers.
It will help owners not only to accept non-cash payments made by payment card or any device using NFS, but also to simplify the process of settlements with customers, accounting for goods and registration of sales on fiscal servers of the State Tax Service.
Such devices will be especially useful for entrepreneurs in the form of private entrepreneur business, who sell their goods and services at retail, and in the near future will pay for their services only through the payment transactions recorders (PTR) or PTR software. The new Verifone X990 payment terminal will free customers from additional costs for a cash register, barcode scanner, POS-printer, because all functions will be available in one device - POS-terminal.
You can feel all the benefits of a state-of-the-art payment terminal and order it now by calling 0 800 501 275 or by visiting the nearest FUIB branch.
- Consumer loan from FUIB in 5 minutes
- FUIB signed the Pact for Youth in Ukraine
- FUIB has joined the all-Ukrainian information campaign to promote non-cash payments
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia has increased by UAH 4 billion since the beginning of the year
- A new innovative terminal for entrepreneurs from FUIB
- Serhiy Chernenko, FUIB's chairman of the board, became the CEO of the Year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!