The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) signed a joint program with the Entrepreneurship Development Fund and the Lviv Regional State Administration on additional compensation to the bank's clients for interest on investment loans provided under the "Affordable Loans 5-7-9%" state support program.
Additional compensation will help reduce the percentage of credit liabilities to 0% for those clients who have made investments and created jobs in the Lviv region in accordance with the terms of the joint "Affordable Loans 5-7-9%" program.
The initiative aims to expand opportunities for small and medium-sized businesses, support regional business development, in particular to increase production, exports and import substitution, innovate and create jobs and enterprises in the regions to return migrant workers to the regions of Ukraine.
We would like to remind that the "Affordable Loans 5-7-9%" state program was launched at the initiative of the President of Ukraine and the Prime Minister of Ukraine in order to facilitate access of micro and small businesses to bank lending. FUIB ranks second among the most active banks participating in the program, and the amount of funds issued to support entrepreneurship is UAH 6.8 billion.
- ПУМБ доєднався до ініціативи «Без бар’єрів» першої леді України Олени Зеленської
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 13 bln
- FUIB received 6 awards in The Best Corporate Media of Ukraine 2021 competition
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with the new Mi Smart Band 6 NFC fitness tracker
- всеМОЖУ від ПУМБ - найкраща кредитна карта третього кварталу 2021 за версією Prostobank Awards
- FUIB awarded GlobalLogic as the winner of the special nomination of the HR-Brand 2021 award
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!