On May 20, Ukrainian school students met with specialists from the industrial field. This is the last career meeting within the framework of the sixth My Career in Ukraine national project.
The second stage of the project, organized by the CSR Development Center jointly with Career Hub and FUIB, brought together 35 participants and 5 industry professionals.
"The manufacturing sector creates energy, machines and products - everything that is around us. Participants had the opportunity to meet successful people who find solutions and generate ideas no worse than creative professionals," said Taras Derkach, head of the Career Hub platform.
"The industrial field is very promising. This is a good opportunity to come to work for the company, develop it and implement innovations, or start your own business,” said Tetiana Kolesnyk, FUIB's CSR Manager.
Representatives of the industrial field spoke more about working in the industrial sector shared their knowledge, experience and advice.
"No one can become a general without thinking and planning. Only if you set ambitious goals, you can succeed. In particular, in the work of a specialist in the industrial sphere," said the director of labor protection, industrial safety and ecology at Illich Steel and Iron Works PJSC Oleh Astafyev.
"The tasks we face every day need a comprehensive solution. Often such problems can be solved effectively by a team rather than by several specialists separately," explained Oksana Kharina, the head of the Coca-Cola water treatment and syrup production section.
"Everyone can find themselves in the agronomic industry, because this field is very multifaceted and wide. Our company, for example, employs builders, biologists and psychologists," said Viktor Martsenyuk, head of the agricultural department of the Myronivskyi Khliboprodukt agro-industrial holding.
"A good builder, like a good specialist in any other field, must feel the drive and great desire to achieve your goal, to learn something new every day," said the General Director of ALD ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION LLC Oleksiy Lebedev.
"Knowledge of electrical engineering alone will not be enough to dedicate oneself to the field of energy. You need to have a good understanding of mathematics, aerodynamics, mechanics, and even be able to predict the weather a bit,” said Artem Popov, Director of DTEK PRIMORSKA WIND POWER STATION LLC.
- Reliable real estate protection together with FUIB
- Введення в дію нової редакції Договору банківського обслуговування корпоративних клієнтів АТ «ПУМБ», грошовий оборот яких від здійснення підприємницької/незалежної/ професійної /іншої діяльності не перевищує 150 млн. грн. за минулий рік
- FUIB is in the 2021 Sustainable Development Rating
- Нові процентні ставки за депозитами для корпоративних клієнтів.
- 1500 teenagers, 50 TOP managers, new knowledge and inspiration: the 6th My Career in Ukraine project is over
- "Develop and implement innovations": the last career meeting of teenagers in the field of industry took place
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!