First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) opened a new branch in Pervomaysky.
Express Branch No.1 started its work on May, 11. In the new branch, clients will be able to get loans and deposits issued and use ATM. There is also a deposit terminal and a "PUMB online" stand, where clients can perform all operations on their own. Clients are provided with a full range of banking services for individuals.
The branch is located at the following address:
64102, Kharkiv region, Pervomaysky, District 1/2, build, 12
Working hours of the new branch:
Mon-Fri - 09:00-18:00, without a break
Sat - 09:00-14:00, without a break
Sun - day off
Service break: Mon-Fri – 13:00-13:15
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with the new Mi Smart Band 6 NFC fitness tracker
- всеМОЖУ від ПУМБ - найкраща кредитна карта третього кварталу 2021 за версією Prostobank Awards
- FUIB awarded GlobalLogic as the winner of the special nomination of the HR-Brand 2021 award
- The portfolio of avalized FUIB promissory notes amounted to almost UAH 650 million
- 3 млн грн зібрали у межах благодійної акції «Монетки дітям»
- FUIB EXPRESS No. 1 Branch in Ovruch opened for clients
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!