Since the quarantine has been extended until June 30, 2021, the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) will not charge penalties for late or incomplete payment on the loans until 30.07.2021. In addition, the bank will not apply increased interest rates to those clients who could not timely and in full make payments on the loans in the period till 30.06.2021.
Moreover, until 31.12.2021, no client fee will be charged for credit card replenishment and repayment of loans opened in FUIB.
Please note that the continuation of the quarantine does not relieve the client from the obligation to pay on the loans, including for the period during which the bank did not charge fines for individual clients for late or incomplete repayment of the loans. We understand that everyone must responsibly observe the discipline to limit the spread of Covid-19 and follow the recommendations of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine on self-isolation. We remind you that FUIB's clients can always pay off a loan without visiting a branch and without a commission – using the PUMB Online, mobile application, on the bank's website, in the bank's self-service terminals and through partner SST (Privatbank, IBOX, Easypay, City24, Sistema, GlobalMoney).
- vseMOZHU from FUIB is the best credit card in 2021 according to the Prostobank Awards
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!