Since the quarantine has been extended until June 30, 2021, the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) will not charge penalties for late or incomplete payment on the loans until 30.07.2021. In addition, the bank will not apply increased interest rates to those clients who could not timely and in full make payments on the loans in the period till 30.06.2021.
Moreover, until 31.12.2021, no client fee will be charged for credit card replenishment and repayment of loans opened in FUIB.
Please note that the continuation of the quarantine does not relieve the client from the obligation to pay on the loans, including for the period during which the bank did not charge fines for individual clients for late or incomplete repayment of the loans. We understand that everyone must responsibly observe the discipline to limit the spread of Covid-19 and follow the recommendations of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine on self-isolation. We remind you that FUIB's clients can always pay off a loan without visiting a branch and without a commission – using the PUMB Online, mobile application, on the bank's website, in the bank's self-service terminals and through partner SST (Privatbank, IBOX, Easypay, City24, Sistema, GlobalMoney).
- Надихали та вчили творити: як пройшла зустріч представників/ць креативної сфери з підлітками
- Save lives, open hotels and teach: teens learned about careers in services
- FUIB opened a new branch in Pervomaysky
- FUIB opened a new branch in Drohobych
- Центр «Розвиток КСВ» і Career Hub спільно з банком ПУМБ провели першу зустріч з експертами медичної сфери для учасників проєкту «Моя кар’єра в Україні»
- FUIB finished the first quarter of 2021 with a net profit of UAH 1 billion
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!