FUIB Digital Business Internet Banking of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is included in the list of the twenty best Internet banks for business clients in the CIS and the Caucasus region.
The rating was initiated by the authoritative publication SME Banking Club, which analyzes and notes the leaders of the banking markets in the direction of providing services for the SME segment. This year's Business Online Banking 2021 study included an analysis of the functionality of more than 85 Internet banks for entrepreneurs, which were evaluated on 150 parameters.
According to Maksym Masiuk, head of FUIB's Department of Digital Development of Small Business, the bank notes a steady trend among business clients for the use of remote service channels. Thus, only in the second half of 2020, the number of visits by users to FUIB Digital Business increased 3 times.
"Even those clients for whom the transition to the Internet was initially forced due to the introduction of restrictive measures, managed to see that the maximum number of business transactions can be easily carried out remotely. For us, Internet banking is a living system that must constantly improve and help customers run their business. Therefore, in recent years we have been actively working in this direction, not only to outpace client expectations, but also to exceed them. We are proud that our achievements were highly appreciated outside Ukraine as well,” Maksym Masiuk said.
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ на День Захисника та Захисниці України
- ПУМБ став учасником Національного дня дівчат у технологіях
- New insurance service from FUIB: "Protection from injury"
- Without paper documents: Diia at FUIB
- FUIB JSC announces a winner of a tender for audit services
- FUIB clients from Lviv region obtained access to additional interest compensation on issued loans
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!