According to the results of 2020, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) took the leading positions in four nominations of the Financial Oscar rating.
For the second year in a row, the bank won the SME Support nomination for achievements in the field of lending and servicing small and medium-sized businesses, and also took the second place in the Agrarian Bank nomination for high results and significant activity in the sphere of project support and financing agricultural sector. In addition, this year, as the choice of the corporate sector of the country for the ability to ensure stable and high-quality work, FUIB entered the TOP-3 of the Partner of Big Business nomination.
Of particular attention is the Banker of the Year nomination , in which Serhiy Chernenko, FUIB's Chairman of the Board, was awarded honorable second place.
The Financial Oscar rating was compiled by the Business periodical. From year to year, it traditionally evaluates and identifies financial market leaders in two stages, the first of which involves the selection of applicants by experts on the basis of financial indicators, and the second – by open voting on the the website, where everyone, based on their experience and market knowledge, may cast their vote for one or another bank.
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with the new Mi Smart Band 6 NFC fitness tracker
- всеМОЖУ від ПУМБ - найкраща кредитна карта третього кварталу 2021 за версією Prostobank Awards
- FUIB awarded GlobalLogic as the winner of the special nomination of the HR-Brand 2021 award
- The portfolio of avalized FUIB promissory notes amounted to almost UAH 650 million
- 3 млн грн зібрали у межах благодійної акції «Монетки дітям»
- FUIB EXPRESS No. 1 Branch in Ovruch opened for clients
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!