According to the results of 2020, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) took the leading positions in four nominations of the Financial Oscar rating.
For the second year in a row, the bank won the SME Support nomination for achievements in the field of lending and servicing small and medium-sized businesses, and also took the second place in the Agrarian Bank nomination for high results and significant activity in the sphere of project support and financing agricultural sector. In addition, this year, as the choice of the corporate sector of the country for the ability to ensure stable and high-quality work, FUIB entered the TOP-3 of the Partner of Big Business nomination.
Of particular attention is the Banker of the Year nomination , in which Serhiy Chernenko, FUIB's Chairman of the Board, was awarded honorable second place.
The Financial Oscar rating was compiled by the Business periodical. From year to year, it traditionally evaluates and identifies financial market leaders in two stages, the first of which involves the selection of applicants by experts on the basis of financial indicators, and the second – by open voting on the the website, where everyone, based on their experience and market knowledge, may cast their vote for one or another bank.
- More than 4,000 students discussed the professions of the future
- FUIB opened a new branch in Kryvyi Rih
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!