FUIB has investigated statements of unauthorized write-off from FUIB's customer accounts, and payments will be made in all cases that fall within the scope of the transactions for which FUIB makes compensation. At present, law enforcement agencies have to identify the culprits who must reimburse FUIB for the damages. FUIB software complexes provide the highest level of data and account protection and any data leaks from FUIB software complexes are excluded. In addition, FUIB has introduced another control over payments to prevent similar cases in the future.
However, fraudsters come up with different schemes to obtain client data or card data (phishing sites, etc.). Therefore, for security reasons, we advise clients to periodically change the password for access to PUMB Online application, not to use passwords entered on any other websites, to set separate passwords in the mobile application of each bank where clients are served, to link mobile phone number to passport, set daily limits in Internet banking and follow other recommendations set out on the FUIB website in the "Appeals and Security" section on the "Your Security" tab.
- More than 4,000 students discussed the professions of the future
- FUIB opened a new branch in Kryvyi Rih
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!