According to the results of 2020, the small business loan portfolio of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) reached UAH 4 billion. At the same time, the total increase amounted to more than UAH 1 billion (43%) compared to last year's results.
The demand among small business clients during the last year was the highest for the direction of the "Affordable Loans 5-7-9" state program for the refinancing of existing loans at 0%, credit lines for the replenishment of working assets, overdraft, factoring, and leasing.
"More than 63,000 entrepreneurs trust us. It is a great honor and responsibility at the same time. The data only shows that no matter how difficult last year was from an economic perspective, we went through it side by side with our clients, supporting them financially and offering the best solutions,” said Olena Rudyk, FUIB's director of the department of the work with small business.
- 3 млн грн зібрали у межах благодійної акції «Монетки дітям»
- FUIB EXPRESS No. 1 Branch in Ovruch opened for clients
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ на День Захисника та Захисниці України
- ПУМБ став учасником Національного дня дівчат у технологіях
- New insurance service from FUIB: "Protection from injury"
- Without paper documents: Diia at FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!