Naftogaz Ukrainy gas supplying company is expanding its partner network. From now on, household consumers can apply to connect to the gas supply from a state-owned company in 145 branches of FUIB in 19 regions of Ukraine. The exact addresses of the branches can be checked on gas.ua website. After a pilot project in several regions of Ukraine, GSC Naftogaz Ukrainy together with FUIB scaled cooperation in Vinnytsia, Zhytomyr, Kyiv, Chernihiv, Cherkasy, Kharkiv, Poltava, Sumy, Mykolaiv, Odesa, Kherson, Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk, Khmelnytskyi, Zakarpattia, Rivne, Ternopil and Chernivtsi regions.
To formalize the connection to GSC Naftogaz Ukrainy, the consumer needs to visit one of FUIB's branches with a package of necessary documents: passport, TIN, document about ownership of housing, as well as EIC-code. Bank employees will help you apply for connection within a few minutes. After processing the application, the new client will receive information from GSC Naftogaz Ukrainy on the successful transition as well as further instructions. The application for connection processing status can be checked by the consumer on the gas.ua website: to do this, you need to select the section "Check the status of the application" and enter your EIC-code in the appropriate field. Anyone can apply at the FUIB branch, it is not necessary to be a client of the bank.
In addition to FUIB branches, customers can also apply for connection in the regional networks of partners of the Gas Supplying Company.
- The Deposit Bonus promotion is starting - an additional reward of up to 1.0% per annum
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!