As the quarantine was extended until February 28, 2021, FUIB will not accrue penalties for late or incomplete payments on loans until March 30, 2021. Also, the bank will not apply increased interest rates for those clients who could not repay loans on time and in full before March 31, 2021.
- We remind you that the extension quarantine period does not release the client from the obligation to pay loan payments including for the period during which the bank did not charge penalties from individual clients for late or incomplete repayment of the loan amount.
- The reduction of regular payments under the loan agreement during the quarantine when applying for the loan repayment holidays does not release the client from the obligation to pay them in full. If the client has formalized loan repayment holidays, payments on the body of the loan (in part or in full) may be postponed to later periods, but shall not be canceled.
- In case of non-payment or incomplete payment of mandatory payments, including during the quarantine, the outstanding amount of debt will be considered overdue. According to the agreement, the bank will accrue fines and penalties on the amount of overdue debt at the end of quarantine restrictions.
For clients who have difficulty repaying credit card debt, FUIB offers to take loan repayment holidays. To do this, file the application form at link
Clients who want to take out loan repayment holidays for cash loans and commodity loans should contact a bank branch.
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у Кривому Розі
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!