First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is expanding online opportunities for business clients in PUMB Digital Business Internet banking (formerly PUMB Online for entrepreneurs).
From now on, users can view and track the status of their loan agreements directly in their personal account.
Up-to-date information about all current loans of a particular customer, including agreement price, currency, date of entry into force and validity period, as well as the current outstanding balance, will be displayed in the Internet banking.
"Integration of the function of viewing existing business loans into the personal account in the Internet banking is a step which was taken based on the results of the bank's study of customer experience. In-depth interviews helped us to see that despite many useful services which are currently available in PUMB Digital Business, for the full ease of use an entrepreneur may lack one simple thing. It is important for us to listen to the opinions of our clients and implement changes that can improve their experience of everyday use of banking services," said Maksym Masiuk, head of FUIB's Department of Digital Development of Small Business.
- FUIB opened a new branch in Kryvyi Rih
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!