The amount of money issued by the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) under the state support program "Affordable Loans 5-7-9" reached UAH 2 billion in 2020.
With such a result, FUIB is one of the TOP-3 banks in terms of funds issued to support micro and small businesses, ranking second.
In less than a year since the beginning of bank's participation in the "Affordable Loans 5-7-9" program, about 400 micro, small, and medium-sized businesses have received state support through FUIB.
More than 75% of the money has been issued for the anti-crisis direction, namely for refinancing existing loans at 0%. The other money has been issued under loans for working capital financing at 3% and financing of investment projects at 5%, 7% or 9%.
Representatives of the agricultural sector, customers of wholesale and retail companies and the processing industry have continued to show interest in the program.
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with the new Mi Smart Band 6 NFC fitness tracker
- всеМОЖУ від ПУМБ - найкраща кредитна карта третього кварталу 2021 за версією Prostobank Awards
- FUIB awarded GlobalLogic as the winner of the special nomination of the HR-Brand 2021 award
- The portfolio of avalized FUIB promissory notes amounted to almost UAH 650 million
- 3 млн грн зібрали у межах благодійної акції «Монетки дітям»
- FUIB EXPRESS No. 1 Branch in Ovruch opened for clients
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!