The amount of money issued by the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) under the state support program "Affordable Loans 5-7-9" reached UAH 2 billion in 2020.
With such a result, FUIB is one of the TOP-3 banks in terms of funds issued to support micro and small businesses, ranking second.
In less than a year since the beginning of bank's participation in the "Affordable Loans 5-7-9" program, about 400 micro, small, and medium-sized businesses have received state support through FUIB.
More than 75% of the money has been issued for the anti-crisis direction, namely for refinancing existing loans at 0%. The other money has been issued under loans for working capital financing at 3% and financing of investment projects at 5%, 7% or 9%.
Representatives of the agricultural sector, customers of wholesale and retail companies and the processing industry have continued to show interest in the program.
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у Кривому Розі
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!