DonorUA AID - Stop Coronavirus project will solve the problem of gathering the needs of hospitals, disseminating information about them among socially responsible businesses and volunteers, as well as coordinating care to hospitals.
In the summer, with the support of First Ukrainian International Bank, the All-Ukrainian Association of Donors of Ukraine launched the next stage of the project to help hospitals fight COVID-19 - the development of DonorUA AID - Stop Coronavirus platform.
DonorUA AID - Stop Coronavirus is a transparent common platform for hospitals, suppliers, charitable foundations and businesses, which will allow uninterrupted provision of medical facilities where coronavirus patients are treated with personal protective gear and equipment.
DonorUA AID - Stop Coronavirus project is an online platform where you can get step-by-step instructions and learn about:
- requirements for personal protective equipment for doctors and requirements for medical equipment;
- database of documents for coordination of effective cooperation of businesses, charitable foundations, health care institutions and suppliers;
- links to useful sites for cooperation.
DonorUA AID - Stop Coronavirus project will also be able to work successfully after the COVID-19 pandemic. The project will solve the problem of gathering the needs of hospitals, disseminating information about them among socially responsible businesses and volunteers, as well as coordinating care to hospitals.
Important functionality of the platform "DonorUA AID: Stop Coronavirus":
2. Personal protection gear and equipment - main requirement (Krovopedia, COVID-19 section)
The registration of needs is open for hospitals, so they can leave applications and companies - using a comprehensible and clear algorithm - to purchase and transfer the necessary means or equipment.
- The Deposit Bonus promotion is starting - an additional reward of up to 1.0% per annum
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!