Artem Nidzelskyi, Deputy Manager of the FUIB Regional Center in Kyiv, held a webinar on financial literacy for 40 representatives of public organizations participating in Pro Bono Club Ukraine. Everyone needs financial literacy to manage their finances effectively. Personal financial literacy directly affects the financial development of public organizations.
Artem told the audience how the banking system works and how to assess the reliability of the bank, refuted the myths about the instability of the banking system of Ukraine. He discussed with the audience how to properly manage their finances, save and accumulate, multiply accumulated funds and borrow from a bank. He considered the advantages of cards over cash, remote service channels over traditional ones. He familiarized the audience with common fraudulent schemes and taught how not to fall into the trap of fraudsters.
#ЩедрийВівторок is an all-Ukrainian day of good deeds within the #GivingTuesday global movement. Every year in more than 150 countries around the world on Tuesday after Thanksgiving, millions of people organize campaigns in favor of charities, talk about it on social networks and call for good deeds.
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у Кривому Розі
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!