Artem Nidzelskyi, Deputy Manager of the FUIB Regional Center in Kyiv, held a webinar on financial literacy for 40 representatives of public organizations participating in Pro Bono Club Ukraine. Everyone needs financial literacy to manage their finances effectively. Personal financial literacy directly affects the financial development of public organizations.
Artem told the audience how the banking system works and how to assess the reliability of the bank, refuted the myths about the instability of the banking system of Ukraine. He discussed with the audience how to properly manage their finances, save and accumulate, multiply accumulated funds and borrow from a bank. He considered the advantages of cards over cash, remote service channels over traditional ones. He familiarized the audience with common fraudulent schemes and taught how not to fall into the trap of fraudsters.
#ЩедрийВівторок is an all-Ukrainian day of good deeds within the #GivingTuesday global movement. Every year in more than 150 countries around the world on Tuesday after Thanksgiving, millions of people organize campaigns in favor of charities, talk about it on social networks and call for good deeds.
- New FUIB branch No. 15 in Kryvyi Rih opened for clients
- Open FUIB accounts through Diia
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!