As part of Mastercard Day 2020, Mastercard Ukraine acknowledged the card products of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB).
Thus, FUIB received the Sustainable Leadership - Superior Products and Services award for advanced card products and services / strong card products and exemplary service for affiliate banks.
"We appreciate the long-term relationship with Mastercard Ukraine. Additional services, such as Mastercard Rewards, make FUIB cards even more attractive to clients. FUIB has changed its approach to creating card products: VSEMOZHU credit card and VSEKARTA debit card are simple and clear, they do not have hidden commissions and compulsory insurance, which have always been an unpleasant "surprise" for clients. The award from Mastercard for the perfect card products proves that we have chosen the right strategy," - commented Dmytro Dudnyk, Director of the Retail Business Products Department.
This award testifies to the long-term fruitful partnership between FUIB and Mastercard Ukraine. Thus, Mastercard is a partner of FUIB in the framework of the UPark festival - the bank together with the international payment system ensure the operation of the cashless zone at the festival.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!