FUIB won two grand prix in the Best Corporate Media of Ukraine 2020 competition - for the bank's corporate Facebook page and the Creating the Amazing corporate calendar. FUIB also took 2nd place in 3 categories: corporate page on Instagram, People's Banker corporate publication and Around the World in One Year corporate book. The bank was noted for style, taste, creativity, quality, high level of professionalism.
“Corporate media is an opportunity to constantly communicate with our clients, employees and partners. We try to be open, relevant, interesting and useful. The bank is more than money. It is the financial advisor and the reliable partner. The development of our media helps to build long-term relationships with stakeholders. We thank the Association of Corporate Media of Ukraine for recognizing the work of the bank's team," said Ksenia Sikorska, FUIB's Marketing Director.
The Best Corporate Media of Ukraine competition has been held by the Association of Corporate Media of Ukraine for the fifteenth year in a row. 86 projects from 54 companies from different spheres of business were presented to the jury members in 14 categories of the competition. The members of the jury of the competition include recognized experts in the field of marketing communications, owners, publishers and practicing PR specialists.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!