From now on, the operations of the clients of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) are even more protected: the bank is changing to 3D Secure 2.0 technology - a new level of payment protection on the Internet. Biometric identification is now used to confirm the payment transaction - that is, only the phone owner will be able to confirm payment online using a fingerprint or face scan.
To confirm the payment on the Internet, the clients will be sent a push message using which they go to the PUMB Online mobile application. The application identifies the client by scanning a fingerprint with Touch ID or face recognition with Face ID. Then the client confirms the payment. Please note that simplified biometric identification will only be available if both the smartphone and the acquiring bank through which the payment on the website is carried out support 3D Secure 2.0 technology.
3D Secure 2.0 technology will be connected automatically after updating the mobile application. To start using it, you need to:
- Set up access to the PUMB Online mobile application by Touch ID/Face ID
- Enable push notifications
Clients whose smartphones do not support the Touch ID or Face ID features will receive SMS messages to confirm online payments
- The Deposit Bonus promotion is starting - an additional reward of up to 1.0% per annum
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!