First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has improved the conditions for using the Lehkyi Overdraft limit.
“If you want to make your product better, ask your clients: "How?"”, says Victor Kharkovets, head of microcrediting of the Small Business Department of FUIB.
“That is why we have conducted about a hundred in-depth interviews, in which we asked our clients to personally share their impressions of the Lehkyi overdraft product and express their wishes on how the bank could make it more convenient. Customer experience research has helped us to better hear our clients and implement changes that are important in their daily use. ”
Thus, the key innovations in the Lehkyi Overdraft product affected the period of uninterrupted use, increased by the bank from 30 to 90 days, as well as the maximum limit amount of up to UAH 2 million.
And that is not all: the bank revised the size of the limits which now amounted to 40% of the company's average monthly account turnover, and the interest rate on the Lehkyi Overdraft product, reduced in favor of the client.
A simple and quick registration procedure, as well as the absence of collateral and commissions for issuing an overdraft remained unchanged.
“Lehkyi overdraft is not a loan in the classical sense, it is more of service for FUIB clients with account turnover, which will always help resolve urgent liquidity issues without unnecessary efforts, and thanks to new changes, even on more interesting terms for the client,” Viktor Kharkovets comments.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!