The independent Credit-Rating agency has affirmed the long-term credit rating of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) at the uaAAA level. The rating prognosis is stable. The Agency also confirmed the deposits reliability ratings of the bank at the level of "5" (the highest reliability).
The uaAAA rating means a very high creditworthiness of the bank.
The bank deposits reliability ratings at the level of "5" (the highest reliability) means that the bank is reliable and minimally sensitive to adverse commercial, financial, and economic factors.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!