As the quarantine was extended until October 31, 2020, it means that the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) will not accrue penalties for late or incomplete payment of minimum payments on loans until November 30, 2020. Also, the bank will not apply increased interest rates for those clients who could not repay loans on time and in full before November 30, 2020.
We remind you that the extension of the grace period does not release the client from the obligation to pay loan payments for March-October 2020 (the period during which the bank did not charge penalties from individual clients for late or incomplete repayment of the minimum loan amount).
The total of obligations stipulated in the contract (credit body and interest) is not reduced - the client has to pay them in full. If the client has formalized loan repayment holidays, payments on the body of the loan, which are temporarily not accrued, will be spread over the number of payments remaining until the loan is fully repaid.
In case, obligatory payments are not made or partial payments are made between March 1 and October 31, the amount due will be included as late payment.
If the client has the opportunity to pay monthly loan payments in full and on time, it will help to avoid late payment and maintain a positive credit history. If you have difficulty servicing the loan, FUIB offers the following:
- Loan repayment holidays with extension for cash loans and commodity loans (for details follow the link)
- Credit card loan repayment holidays (for details follow the link)
Since the beginning of the quarantine, FUIB has approved loan repayment holidays and extensions for more than 49,000 loan agreements totaling UAH 782 million.
You can make monthly payments on loans using FUIB self-service terminals, as well as self-service terminals of partners - Privatbank, IBox, Easypay, City24, Sistema. Please note that FUIB has abolished the fee for the use of partner self-service payment terminals till the end of 2020; for more details follow the link.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!