It is impossible to imagine a modern teenager who does not know about YouTube, social networks and bloggers. Surveys by SurveyMonkey and Common Sense Media companies found that 75% of teenagers learn all the news from social media and YouTube. This number includes 40% of those who trust the content of bloggers and look up to their activities. Blogging has long ceased to be just a hobby and has become a full-fledged job. And the development of social networks and platforms – such as TikTok – allows you to easily and quickly create your own channel and generate content.
The speakers of the blogging course were Kateryna Levchuk, SMM manager of Isobar, Vitaliy Hordiienko, author and host of the Moviegoers Squad YouTube channel and Nina Korobko, creator of The Village and author of the Nina Korobko channel. They talked about their experience in blogging, how and where to start an own blog, how to choose a topic and platform and shared life hacks on shooting and editing videos.
At the end of the course, participants had to prepare a video on the choice of profession, using the acquired knowledge and own ingenuity. In total, the participants published 11 videos, where they told about their plans for the future, shared their impressions from the courses and the project, described their choice of profession and showed their skills and creativity.
The organizers of the course evaluated all the works and chose three videos, with the highest scores:
1. Tamara Illiashenko https://youtu.be/L37JjJdOxO4
2. Tetiana Tkachenko https://youtu.be/DdIxJSkjygw
3. Mariia Zuychenko https://youtu.be/P7BkbYuXyCY
The authors of these videos received Young Blogger's Kit: lavalier, tripod and lighting.
The final conference of the My Career in Ukraine project and meetings of teenagers with top managers of companies will take place on September 23-24, 2020 online.
You can see all the news of the My Career in Ukraine project in the Telegram channel: https://t.me/my_career_in_ua and on the website careerhub.in.ua.
“My Career in Ukraine” is a project for Ukrainian 10th graders, which is implemented by the Centre for CSR Development Ukraine and the Career Hub, in partnership with First Ukrainian International Bank for the fifth consecutive year. During this time, students from all over Ukraine sent more than 3,000 motivational essays, and more than 700 winners participated in meetings with heads of Ukrainian companies, organizations, and government agencies.
- FUIB finished the first quarter of 2021 with a net profit of UAH 1 billion
- Work schedule of FUIB branches for Easter and May holidays
- FUIB offers special terms of service to support its clients during the quarantine period
- FUIB will open Analytics Academy for Ukrainian students
- FUIB has provided more than UAH 4 billion to support small and medium-sized businesses
- “Financial Sensei”. An educational series on finance for young people, created by the Ministry of Finance, the NBU and FUIB, has appeared on Diya.Digital Education
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!