The total amount of loans issued by First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) under the Affordable Loans 5-7-9 program exceeded UAH 555 million.
Thus, the funds were used to refinance existing loans at 0%, finance working capital at 3% and finance investment projects. The representatives of the agricultural sector, wholesale and retail trade and processing industry loans dominated among those who received them.
A significant share of the loan portfolio under the program - more than 90% - was the refinancing of existing loans at 0% until March 31, 2021. The terms of the Affordable Loans 5-7-9 program allow not only to the bank's clients, but also to those representatives of small and medium-sized businesses who service loans in other financial institutions apply for refinancing to FUIB.
"Refinancing at 0% is available to a wider range of enterprises and businesses, as the limit on annual revenue is EUR 10 million equivalent. While for other areas of the program it is UAH 100 million. At the same time, the borrower has an obligation to keep 80% of jobs and 60% of the salary fund according to its indicators as at 01.03.2020. Since the introduction of quarantine, SME demand for investment loans has decreased significantly, but there has been a demand to mitigate the effects of the coronavirus crisis by reducing the financial costs of servicing existing loans,” said Viktor Kharkovets, FUIB's Small Business Microcredit Department Manager.
- ПУМБ отримав 6 нагород на конкурсі «Найкраще корпоративне медіа України 2021»
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with the new Mi Smart Band 6 NFC fitness tracker
- всеМОЖУ від ПУМБ - найкраща кредитна карта третього кварталу 2021 за версією Prostobank Awards
- FUIB awarded GlobalLogic as the winner of the special nomination of the HR-Brand 2021 award
- The portfolio of avalized FUIB promissory notes amounted to almost UAH 650 million
- 3 млн грн зібрали у межах благодійної акції «Монетки дітям»
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!