First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) set a new record for cash loans in July: the bank issued 20,000 loans totaling half a billion hryvnias!
Therefore, as of August 1, 2020, the cash loan portfolio is UAH 2.4 billion. Most customers took money to buy household appliances, for repairs and to purchase vehicles.
"We attribute the record issuance of new loans in recent years primarily to the growth of client's trust in FUIB. During the quarantine period, the bank introduced various mechanisms that helped customers reduce the financial burden of servicing loans - loan repayment holidays and prolongation. We have arranged them for almost 48,000 loan agreements. For clients, this was a signal that in any situation, the bank will be on their side and help find a solution acceptable to both parties. In addition, the market rate, absence of hidden fees, such as compulsory insurance is everything that has made the VSEYASNO loan an attractive financial instrument for Ukrainians," commented Dmytro Dudnyk, Head of FUIB's Credit Products Division.
We would like to remind that under the terms of the VSEYASNO cash loan from FUIB you can get up to UAH 300,000 for any needs: repair, vacation, education, etc. You can get a loan for a period of 2 to 4 years. The real interest rate on the loan is from 47% per annum or from 1.99% per month. The loan does not have compulsory insurance, so the client does not risk overpaying. Also, the loan can be repaid early and the bank will not charge additional fees. You can find more about cash loan at the link
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!