The loan portfolio of agricultural small businesses of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) exceeded UAH 1 billion.
This record result was achieved in 7 months of work from the beginning of 2020, and the overall growth was more than 50%.
The most popular banking products among the representatives of the agricultural industry during this period were loans to replenish working capital for spring field work (seeds, fertilizers, plant protection products, fuel and lubricants), as well as investment loans to update the fleet of equipment.
“The spring period is considered to be the most important in the life cycle of any agricultural enterprise. That is why many farmers try at this stage to use the most of all their forces and resources, including financial ones, for the most efficient sowing. Neither clients nor banks were ready for the events of this spring. But even during the period with restrictive measures, FUIB did not stop to support its clients financially, which is what the figures show us,” says Volodymyr Onyshchuk, head of sales development for the agricultural sector FUIB.
- The Deposit Bonus promotion is starting - an additional reward of up to 1.0% per annum
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!