As the quarantine was extended until August 31, 2020, it means that the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) will not accrue penalties for late or incomplete payment of minimum payments on loans until August 31, 2020. Also, the bank will not apply increased interest rates for those clients who could not repay loans on time and in full before August 30, 2020.
- We remind you that the extension of the grace period does not release the client from the obligation to pay loan payments for March-August 2020 (the period during which the bank did not charge penalties from individual clients for late or incomplete repayment of the minimum loan amount).
- The total of obligations stipulated in the contract (credit body and interest) is not reduced - the client has to pay them in full. If the client has formalized loan repayment holidays, payments on the body of the loan, which are temporarily not accrued, will be spread over the number of payments remaining until the loan is fully repaid.
- In case, obligatory payments are not made or partial payments are made between March 1 and August 31, the amount due will be included as late payment.
If the client has the opportunity to pay monthly loan payments in full and on time, it will help to avoid late payment and maintain a positive credit history. For those clients who have already used a three-month loan repayment holidays for cash loans and commodity loans, but are experiencing difficulties with repayment, FUIB offers to formalize a prolongation. Clients who have not applied for a loan repayment holidays for commodity and cash loans, but now feel the need, can apply for a loan repayment holidays with loan prolongation. To do this, it is necessary to apply to the nearest bank branch with a passport and tax ID number.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!