From now on, another FUIB branch has appeared in Bila Tserkva! In the new branch, clients will be able to get loans issued and to make deposits, to exchange currency, to pay utility bills, etc. In the branch, there is an area where services are provided 24/7, as well as an ATM, a terminal and "PUMB online" stands, so that clients can perform all operations on their own.
Clients are provided with a full range of banking services for individuals and legal entities, as well as with cash desk services.
Branch No. 1 is located at the following address: 09107, Kyiv region, Bila Tserkva, Yaroslav Mudryi St. 42
Working hours of the new branch:
Mon-Fri – 09: 00-18: 00, breaks 13: 00-13: 15
Fri – 10:00-14:00, without a break
Sun – day off
Mon-Fri – 09:00-17: 30, breaks 13: 00-13: 15
Fri – 10:00-13:30, without a break
Sun – day off
- FUIB finished the first quarter of 2021 with a net profit of UAH 1 billion
- Work schedule of FUIB branches for Easter and May holidays
- FUIB offers special terms of service to support its clients during the quarantine period
- FUIB will open Analytics Academy for Ukrainian students
- FUIB has provided more than UAH 4 billion to support small and medium-sized businesses
- “Financial Sensei”. An educational series on finance for young people, created by the Ministry of Finance, the NBU and FUIB, has appeared on Diya.Digital Education
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!