Center for the Development of Corporate Social Responsibility in partnership with the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) will tell 10-11 graders and their parents about professions of the future during a series of “Your Grandma Never Even Dreamed about This” webinars within the framework of “My Career in Ukraine” project.
New professions appear or change constantly. In the new reality, under the conditions of quarantine, digitalization and robotization have a great influence on professions. According to Oxford studies, almost half of professions may disappear by 2030. Therefore, when choosing their profession, students should already think about whether this profession will exist in the future.
“Your Grandma Never Even Dreamed about This” is a series of free webinars for students, where they will learn about the professions of the future and will meet Ukrainians who already work in professions that no one heard about a few years ago.
As part of the series of webinars, students and their parents will learn about the following professions:
- Cybersecurity, July 27, 2020, 16:00 - 17:00
Speaker: Taras Bazir, Head of FUIB's Financial and Economic Security Department (the video of the webinar can be found at the link)
- Nanotechnologies, August 3, 2020, 16:00 - 17:00
Speaker: Natalia Starozhylova, research advisor and innovation integrator at Mindvalley
- Trend-watching, August 5, 2020, 16:00 - 17:00
Speaker: Andriy Dlyhach, strategist, futurologist, co-founder of the Center for Economic Recovery
- Cryptocurrency, August 6, 2020, 16:00 - 17:00
Speaker: Denys Andrushchenko, co-founder of the Leaders Fund
- Biotech, August 10, 2020, 16:00 - 17:00
Speaker: Daria Loseva, geneticist, popularizer of science, co-founder of Mywaydna.ua
- Urbanism, August 11, 2020, 16:00 - 17:00
Speaker: Anastasia Bobrova, manager of the Ukrainian Urban Forum
Participation in webinars is free, you should register in advance at: https://forms.gle/2GbjGzf4U9eZRoaD7. After the registration, we will send you an invitation to the webinar on the day of the event to the e-mail address you provided.
You can see all the news of the “My Career in Ukraine” project in the Telegram channel: https://t.me/my_career_in_ua.
CONTACT PERSON: Mariana Dronyak, [email protected]
“My Career in Ukraine” is a project for Ukrainian 10th graders, which is implemented by the Center for the Development of Corporate Social Responsibility and Career Hub, in partnership with the First Ukrainian International Bank, for the fifth consecutive year. During this time, students from all over Ukraine sent more than 3,000 motivational essays, and more than 700 winners participated in meetings with heads of Ukrainian companies, organizations, and government agencies.
- The portfolio of avalized FUIB promissory notes amounted to almost UAH 650 million
- 3 млн грн зібрали у межах благодійної акції «Монетки дітям»
- FUIB EXPRESS No. 1 Branch in Ovruch opened for clients
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ на День Захисника та Захисниці України
- ПУМБ став учасником Національного дня дівчат у технологіях
- New insurance service from FUIB: "Protection from injury"
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!