First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) earned UAH 1.25 billion of net profit during the 6 months of 2020. We would like to remind that FUIB's net profit for the same period of the precrisis year 2019 amounted to UAH 1.27 billion.
Bank's operating income as for the 6 month of 2020 amounted to UAH 3.61 billion versus UAH 3.41 billion in 2019. The bank's net interest income on reserves increased by 41% compared to the same period in 2019 and reached UAH 3.21 billion.
According to the results of the first half of the year, net commission income amounted to UAH 765 million.
The bank's equity decreased by 8% due to the payment of dividends to shareholders and amounted to UAH 8.38 billion
FUIB's assets amount to UAH 59.56 billion, whereas liabilities amount to UAH 51.18 billion. According to the results of the first half of 2020, funds held for clients amounted to 48.34 billion UAH.
As at June 30, 2020, bank's net loan portfolio amounted to UAH 30.57 billion, UAH 11.72 billion of which are loans given to individuals. Consumer lending, which has long been a leading segment, has given way to the credit card segment. Its share has grown by 22% since the beginning of the year and now accounts for 69% of the retail lending portfolio.
FUIB continues to increase the level of capital adequacy. As at the end of the 2nd quarter of 2020, this figure reached 19.91%.
You can familiarize yourself with all financial statements on the website.
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
- Банк, на який клієнти можуть розраховувати – Інтерв’ю Магдича Сергія для журналу «Бізнес»
- The credit rating of FUIB is confirmed at the level uaAAA and the reliability of deposits at the level "5"
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!