First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) took the honorable second place in "The most convenient client-banking for an accountant" nomination in the framework of the "Accountant's Choice - 2020" annual national award. Accountant's Choice National Award was established at the initiative of LIGA:ZAKON, which aims to mark the best companies on the market; the leaders among them are chosen by the accountants themselves through online voting.
“For the second year in a row, FUIB Online for Entrepreneurs is gaining recognition as the most convenient Internet banking for accountants. We are constantly working to improve the client-banking and its functional content to fully meet customer needs and requests. For us, this is an extremely important event, which only adds strength to further expansion of remote opportunities for our clients", said Maksym Masiuk, head of the Department of Digital Retail Development at FUIB.
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
- FUIB continues to increase trade finance volume
- FUIB raises hryvnia rates on deposits for individuals
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!