First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) took the honorable second place in "The most convenient client-banking for an accountant" nomination in the framework of the "Accountant's Choice - 2020" annual national award. Accountant's Choice National Award was established at the initiative of LIGA:ZAKON, which aims to mark the best companies on the market; the leaders among them are chosen by the accountants themselves through online voting.
“For the second year in a row, FUIB Online for Entrepreneurs is gaining recognition as the most convenient Internet banking for accountants. We are constantly working to improve the client-banking and its functional content to fully meet customer needs and requests. For us, this is an extremely important event, which only adds strength to further expansion of remote opportunities for our clients", said Maksym Masiuk, head of the Department of Digital Retail Development at FUIB.
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
- Банк, на який клієнти можуть розраховувати – Інтерв’ю Магдича Сергія для журналу «Бізнес»
- The credit rating of FUIB is confirmed at the level uaAAA and the reliability of deposits at the level "5"
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!