According to the "The best banking products of the second quarter of 2020" Prostobank Awards rating by Prostobank Consulting, VSEMOZHU credit card of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) won gold in its nomination by a six points margin!
The jury noted VSEMOZHU for convenient and favorable conditions - the minimum mandatory loan repayment rate is only 3%, free cash withdrawal and a maximum limit of up to UAH 200,000.
"The main advantage of VSEMOZHU is simple conditions of use and clear pricing. We have removed all mandatory insurances and tariffs for major transactions. Now the client pays only the interest rate on the loan. In addition, we have added various pleasant bonuses, such as payment of utility bills during the grace period through PUMB Online, free cash withdrawals and interest-free installments in partner stores. It is thanks to this that both the clients and experts choose FUIB's credit products,” commented Oleksandra Chepurina, Head of FUIB's Credit Card Department.
The nominee-cards were evaluated according to six criteria. The terms of performing transactions, grace period, maximum loan amount, card class, monthly payoff rate, and bank's willingness to analyze client's creditworthiness without a certificate of earned income were taken into account.
Products of 20 biggest Ukrainian banks were selected for the rating.
We would like to remind that VSEMOZHU was also recognized as the best credit card this year according to Financial Club Awards 2020
- New improved conditions for Lehkyi Overdraft at FUIB
- Клієнти ПУМБ зможуть безконтактно оплачувати покупки фітнес-браслетом Mi Smart Band 4 NFC
- ПУМБ підключився до державного сервісу перевірки квитанцій
- FUIB at the UN Global Compact Young SDG Innovators final event
- Рейтингова агенція «Кредит-Рейтинг» підтвердила довгостроковий кредитний рейтинг ПУМБ
- Роз’яснення щодо здійснення виплат по споживчих кредитах фізичних осіб у вересні-листопаді 2020 року
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!