The loan portfolio of small business of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has exceeded 3 billion UAH mark. Moreover, the total amount of loans issued since the beginning of the year amounted to about 800 million UAH.
The data show special demand of the clients for FUIB loan products for small businesses, among which credit lines for replenishment of working capital, overdraft and factoring products are particularly popular in the current conditions.
"Small business has long been a strategic direction in the bank’s work, in which we demonstrate rapid growth in the part of lending from year to year. The numbers speak for themselves. Despite the complexity of the situation, both for entrepreneurs and banks, FUIB continued and continues to support small businesses financially,” commented Olena Rudyk, Director of FUIB's Small Business Department.
Today, FUIB is trusted by more than 63,000 small and micro-segment enterprises. According to the results of 2019, the bank was recognized by the Financial Oscar rating as the leader in the SME Support category.
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 13 bln
- FUIB received 6 awards in The Best Corporate Media of Ukraine 2021 competition
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with the new Mi Smart Band 6 NFC fitness tracker
- всеМОЖУ від ПУМБ - найкраща кредитна карта третього кварталу 2021 за версією Prostobank Awards
- FUIB awarded GlobalLogic as the winner of the special nomination of the HR-Brand 2021 award
- The portfolio of avalized FUIB promissory notes amounted to almost UAH 650 million
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!