First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) issued a loan for business refinancing at 0% under the updated Affordable Loans 5-7-9 program.
The first refinancing from the bank at 0% in the amount of 21 million UAH until March 31, 2021, was received by an enterprise from the Rivne region, engaged in foundry production and machining of parts.
Anti-crisis measures will help the company quickly cope with the consequences of quarantine affecting the business, as well as save jobs.
We would like to remind that FUIB is one of the first commercial partner banks to join the Affordable Loans 5-7-9 state support program for entrepreneurship, which now also provides for refinancing existing loans
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!