First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) issued a loan for business refinancing at 0% under the updated Affordable Loans 5-7-9 program.
The first refinancing from the bank at 0% in the amount of 21 million UAH until March 31, 2021, was received by an enterprise from the Rivne region, engaged in foundry production and machining of parts.
Anti-crisis measures will help the company quickly cope with the consequences of quarantine affecting the business, as well as save jobs.
We would like to remind that FUIB is one of the first commercial partner banks to join the Affordable Loans 5-7-9 state support program for entrepreneurship, which now also provides for refinancing existing loans
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!