First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) became the first emitting bank to use the updated Visa Secure program, which helps increase the security of online transactions.
On May 29, FUIB began using the Visa Secure supplementary security service with an updated 3-D Secure 2.1 (EMV 3-D Secure) protocol for Visa cards.
3-D Secure 2.1 is an updated Internet transaction processing protocol. It is designed for additional security of payments (protection against unauthorized use of card data) when making purchases in online stores using a payment card.
The updated Visa Secure service provides more reliable protection against fraud, makes payment more convenient for cardholders and increases the number of completed purchases, thus providing benefits to both cardholders and trade and service companies and banks.
commented Head of FUIB Processing Center. .
said Svitlana Chyrva, Visa Regional Manager in Ukraine, Belarus and Moldova.
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
- Банк, на який клієнти можуть розраховувати – Інтерв’ю Магдича Сергія для журналу «Бізнес»
- The credit rating of FUIB is confirmed at the level uaAAA and the reliability of deposits at the level "5"
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!