First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) became the first emitting bank to use the updated Visa Secure program, which helps increase the security of online transactions.
On May 29, FUIB began using the Visa Secure supplementary security service with an updated 3-D Secure 2.1 (EMV 3-D Secure) protocol for Visa cards.
3-D Secure 2.1 is an updated Internet transaction processing protocol. It is designed for additional security of payments (protection against unauthorized use of card data) when making purchases in online stores using a payment card.
The updated Visa Secure service provides more reliable protection against fraud, makes payment more convenient for cardholders and increases the number of completed purchases, thus providing benefits to both cardholders and trade and service companies and banks.
commented Head of FUIB Processing Center. .
said Svitlana Chyrva, Visa Regional Manager in Ukraine, Belarus and Moldova.
- The Deposit Bonus promotion is starting - an additional reward of up to 1.0% per annum
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!