First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has made the operation of the Currency Auction service even more convenient for corporate clients.
The service has become available in Viber messenger, one of the most popular mobile applications. Thanks to technical changes and an improved interface, from now on, several companies can be registered with one mobile phone number with the service at the same time, which will be displayed in the chat in the Single Window mode. Previously, only one business with a pre-registered unique phone number was allowed to participate in the trading session to choose an exchange rate.
The operation of the Currency Auction service in the Viber application gives clients the opportunity to work in a more stable communication channel, and unlike SMS, to provide access to the channel both in Ukraine and abroad (with access to the Internet) and allows you to receive information about all currencies in the service during the trading session.
You can learn more about the service in Viber by following the link.
We would like to remind that with the help of FUIB's Currency Auction service, entrepreneurs can independently choose and agree on the best currency buying and selling rate for businesses online via a smartphone in just a few clicks, and the new rate offered by the bank will be sent to Viber or SMS every hour.
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
- Банк, на який клієнти можуть розраховувати – Інтерв’ю Магдича Сергія для журналу «Бізнес»
- The credit rating of FUIB is confirmed at the level uaAAA and the reliability of deposits at the level "5"
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!