First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has made the operation of the Currency Auction service even more convenient for corporate clients.
The service has become available in Viber messenger, one of the most popular mobile applications. Thanks to technical changes and an improved interface, from now on, several companies can be registered with one mobile phone number with the service at the same time, which will be displayed in the chat in the Single Window mode. Previously, only one business with a pre-registered unique phone number was allowed to participate in the trading session to choose an exchange rate.
The operation of the Currency Auction service in the Viber application gives clients the opportunity to work in a more stable communication channel, and unlike SMS, to provide access to the channel both in Ukraine and abroad (with access to the Internet) and allows you to receive information about all currencies in the service during the trading session.
You can learn more about the service in Viber by following the link.
We would like to remind that with the help of FUIB's Currency Auction service, entrepreneurs can independently choose and agree on the best currency buying and selling rate for businesses online via a smartphone in just a few clicks, and the new rate offered by the bank will be sent to Viber or SMS every hour.
- Роз’яснення щодо здійснення виплат по споживчих кредитах фізичних осіб у серпні-вересні 2020 року
- Вигідне літо продовжується: купуй валюту у серпні у мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online за спеціальним курсом!
- FUIB anti-crisis program to help hospitals entered the Top 25 of best CSR programs ranking by the Vlast Deneg magazine
- ATTENTION! Loan repayment holidays for credit cards end on August 1
- FUIB opened a new branch in Bila Tserkva
- FUIB's net profit for the 1st half of 2020 amounted to UAH 1.25 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!